World Changers is a program designed for 7-12 year olds that focuses on speed, agility, footwork, and strength. Because kids begin to engage in competitive sports typically between the ages of 7-12, World Changers is designed with this idea in mind. It helps develop a great skill set for any sport and teaches the basics of a healthy lifestyle.
World Changers Hours: Monday – Thursday: 4p.m.-7p.m.
Saturday Hours: 9am to 12pm
Helpful Tips For Parents:
- Kids can have their own membership to World Changers (included with family memberships) OR you can choose our rate of $4.95 per hour for involvement in program.
- Our program is designed to be active, so we limit our World Changers to two hour sessions at a time so they get plenty of rest.
- Parents are asked to be on site while kids engage in our youth programs.
- We do not have a snack time, but encourage plenty of water.
- Our World Changers team helps teach youth to set goals and celebrate progress, we love to have parents engage in this process!
At The Source we encourage families to experience health together. Young People ages 13-15 years may be added to an adult membership for $9.99/month with no additional fees.
View our easy-to-read chart of workout options for ages 16 and under within our facility.